Hi,

Which of these are you looking for us to provide:

* A machine for you to directly access (via a VPN)
* A machine we just run a worker script on that automatically picks up the builds as required
* Us to do downstream CI

All are possible, but preferably not option 1, as it would mean straight up pulling out a machine from our build farm, and it has to go through all sorts of approvals internally. If it's the only way forward I can kick it up the chain though.

Option 2 and 3 are ones we do for various other projects (ie. 2 - CMake, 3 - OpenSSL)

Thanks,
Anthony