On 9/22/23 23:46, cary huang wrote:
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

Hello

I think this feature can be a useful addition in dealing with time zones. I
have applied and tried out the patch, The feature works as described and seems
promising. The problem with compilation failure was probably reported on
CirrusCI when compiled on different platforms. I have run the latest patch on
my own Cirrus CI environment and everything checked out fine.

Thank you

Thank you for reviewing!
--
Vik Fearing