On 11/6/23 01:05, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 10:10:42AM -0400, David Steele wrote:
We are still planning to address this issue in the back branches.

FWIW, redesigning the backend code in charge of doing base backups in
the back branches is out of scope.  Based on a read of the proposed
patch, it includes catalog changes which would require a catversion
bump, so that's not going to work anyway.

I did not mean this patch -- rather some variation of what Thomas has been working on, more than likely.

Regards,
-David