On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 at 02:10, Peter Smith <smithpb2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, this patch was marked in CF as "Needs Review" [1], but there has
> been no activity on this thread for 6+ months.
>
> Is anything else planned? Can you post something to elicit more
> interest in the latest patch? Otherwise, if nothing happens then the
> CF entry will be closed ("Returned with feedback") at the end of this
> CF.

I think it has had a decent amount of review and all the review
comments have been addressed. I'm not quite sure from Alvaro's last
comment whether he was implying that he thought it was ready for
commit.

Looking back through the thread, the general sentiment seems to be in
favour of adding this feature, and I still think it's worth doing, but
I haven't managed to find much time to progress it recently.

Regards,
Dean