On 08.02.24 13:17, jian he wrote:
I think I found a bug.
connotnull already set to not null.
every execution of  `alter domain connotnull add not null value ;`
would concatenate 'NOT NULL VALUE' for the "Check" column,

I would have expected that.  Each invocation adds a new constraint.

But I see that table constraints do not work that way. A command like ALTER TABLE t1 ADD NOT NULL c1 does nothing if the column already has a NOT NULL constraint. I'm not sure this is correct. At least it's not documented. We should probably make the domains feature work the same way, but I would like to understand why it works that way first.