On 14.03.24 06:13, Tristan Partin wrote:
One of them adds version gates to two LLVM flags (-frwapv, -fno-strict-aliasing). I believe we moved the minimum LLVM version recently, so these might not be necessary, but maybe it helps for historictal reasons. If not, I'll just remove the comment in a different patch.

We usually remove version gates once the overall minimum required version is new enough. So this doesn't seem like a step in the right direction.

Second patch removes some unused variables. Were they analogous to things in autotools and the Meson portions haven't been added yet?

Hmm, yeah, no idea. These were not used even in the first commit for Meson support. Might have had a purpose in earlier draft patches.