On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 06:55:54PM -0500, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 07:28:24PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> A significant fraction of the buildfarm is issuing warnings about
>> this.
>
> Thanks for the heads-up.  Will fix.

Done.  I'll keep an eye on the farm.

I just did the minimal fix for now, i.e., I moved the new label into the
SIMD section of the function.  I think it would be better stylistically to
move the one-by-one logic to an inline helper function, but I didn't do
that just in case it might negatively impact performance.  I'll look into
this and will follow up with another patch if it looks good.

--
Nathan Bossart