> On 1 Apr 2024, at 09:05, Andrey M. Borodin <x4...@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
>
> As of April 1 there are 97 committed patches.

Hello everyone!

March Commitfest is closed.
~40 CF entries were committed since April 1st. Despite some drawbacks discussed
in nearby threads, its still huge amount of work and significant progress for
the project. Thanks to everyone involved!

The number is approximate, because in some cases I could not clearly determine
status. I pinged authors to do so.

26 entries are RWF\Rejected\Withdrawn. Michael noted that I moved to next CF
some entries that wait for the author more then couple of weeks. I'm going to
revise WoA items in 2024-07 and RwF some of them to reduce CF bloat. If authors
are still interested in continuing work of returned items, they are free to
provide an answer and to change status back to Needs Review.

I've removed all "target version = 17" attribute and switched statuses of a lot
of entries. I'm afraid there might be some errors. If I determined status of
your patch erroneously, please accept my apologise and correct the error.

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.