On 24.10.23 22:13, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 11:44 AM Aleksander Alekseev
<aleksan...@timescale.com> wrote:
I think, this patch was marked as "Waiting on Author", probably, by mistake.
Since recent changes were done without any significant code changes and CF bot how happy
again.

I'm going to move it to RfC, could I? If not, please tell why.

I restored the "Ready for Committer" state. I don't think it's a good
practice to change the state every time the patch has a slight
conflict or something. This is not helpful at all. Such things happen
quite regularly and typically are fixed in a couple of days.

This patch seems useful to me.  I went through the thread, it seems
that all the critics are addressed.

I've rebased this patch.   Also, I've run perltidy for tests, split
long errmsg() into errmsg(), errdetail() and errhint(), and do other
minor enchantments.

I think this patch is ready to go.  I'm going to push it if there are
no objections.

I just found the new pg_amcheck option --checkunique in PG17-to-be. Could we rename this to --check-unique? Seems friendlier. Maybe also rename the bt_index_check function argument to check_unique.