Hi, Alexander!

On Fri, 10 May 2024 at 12:39, Alexander Korotkov <aekorot...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, May 10, 2024 at 3:43 AM Tom Lane <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > Alexander Korotkov <aekorot...@gmail.com> writes:
> > > The revised patchset is attached.  I applied cosmetical changes.  I'm
> > > going to push it if no objections.
> >
> > Is this really suitable material to be pushing post-feature-freeze?
> > It doesn't look like it's fixing any new-in-v17 issues.
>
> These are code improvements to the 5ae2087202, which answer critics in
> the thread.  0001 comprises an optimization, but it's rather small and
> simple.  0002 and 0003 contain refactoring.  0004 contains better
> error reporting.  For me this looks like pretty similar to what others
> commit post-FF, isn't it?

I've re-checked patches v2. Differences from v1 are in improving
naming/pgindent's/commit messages.
In 0002 order of variables in struct BtreeLastVisibleEntry changed.
This doesn't change code behavior.

Patch v2-0003 doesn't contain credits and a discussion link. All other
patches do.

Overall, patches contain small performance optimization (0001), code
refactoring and error reporting changes. IMO they could be pushed post-FF.

Regards,
Pavel.