On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 03:03:00PM +1200, David Rowley wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 at 15:26, Michael Paquier <mich...@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>> I would suggest to also wait until we're clearer with the situation
>> for all these mechanical changes, which I suspect is going to take 1~2
>> weeks at least.
>
> Since the Oid resequencing and pgindent run is now done, I've pushed this
> patch.

Thanks, that looks correct.

While running src/tools/copyright.pl, I have noticed that that a
newline was missing at the end of index_including.sql, as an effect of
the test added by you in a63224be49b8.  I've cleaned up that while on
it, as it was getting added automatically, and we tend to clean these
like in 3f1197191685 or more recently c2df2ed90a82.
--
Michael