On 16/05/2024 17:08, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
On 16 May 2024, at 15:54, Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 9:33 AM Heikki Linnakangas <hlinn...@iki.fi> wrote:
Ok, yeah, I can see that now. Here's a new version to address that. I
merged ENC_SSL_NEGOTIATED_SSL and ENC_SSL_DIRECT_SSL to a single method,
ENC_SSL. The places that need to distinguish between them now check
conn-sslnegotiation. That seems more clear now that there is no fallback.

Unless there is a compelling reason to do otherwise, we should
expedite getting this committed so that it is included in beta1.
Release freeze begins Saturday.

+1. Having reread the thread and patch I think we should go for this one.

Yep, committed. Thanks everyone!