On 5/19/24 05:37, Dmitry Dolgov wrote:
* How to deal with review scalability bottleneck.

   An evergreen question. PostgreSQL is getting more popular and, as stated in
   diverse research whitepapers, the amount of contribution grows as a power
   law, where the number of reviewers grows at best sub-linearly (limited by the
   velocity of knowledge sharing). I agree with Andrey on this, the only
   way I see to handle this is to scale CF management efforts.

The number of items tracked are surely growing, but I am not sure I would call it exponential -- see attached

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team