Thanks for looking this over!

> some Abbreviations of common types are not added to the
> type_abbreviations[] Such as:
>
> Int8                => bigint

I wasn't aiming to provide a canonical list, as I personally have never
seen anyone use int8 instead of bigint when (for example) creating a
function, but I'm not strongly opposed to expanding the list.

Single array seems difficult to handle it, may be we can use double array
> or use a struct.

I think the single works out okay, as this is a simple write-once variable
that is not likely to get updated often.

> And I think It's better to update '/?' info about '\df[+]' in function
> slashUsage(unsigned short int pager).

Suggestions welcome, but it's already pretty tight in there, so I couldn't
think of anything:

    fprintf(output, _("  \\dew[+] [PATTERN]      list foreign-data
wrappers\n"));
    fprintf(output, _("  \\df[anptw][S+] [PATRN] list [only
agg/normal/procedures/trigger/window] functions\n"));
    fprintf(output, _("  \\dF[+]  [PATTERN]      list text search
configurations\n"));

The \df option is already our longest one, even with the silly attempt to
shorten PATTERN :)

Cheers,
Greg