Peter,

> So yes, I
> think this is a reasonable plan, just don't expect "collaboration" to
> suddenly appear out of nowhere.

Yeah.  As my grandfather used to say, "You can lead a horse to water, but you
can't make him shrink."  (granddad is under care, now).

Everyone:  Further data: if we prefer BugZilla to GForge's lighter-weight bug
tracking, it turns out that there is a BZ plug-in for GForge.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions