Tom Lane wrote:
Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
I see that SQL level prepare calls regprocin() to resolve type names, so maybe we should that for the PLs when calling SPI_prepare as well.
Of course, that should be regtypein()

[ squint... ] build_regtype_array seems a rather stupid bit of code.
How many hundreds of cycles is it expending to convert an OID to an OID?

Yeah, you're right. I should have squinted too ;-)

Well, I am open to suggestions on what to do about this. I really think we should support use of standard type aliases in the PLs.

cheers

andrew

      match