Zoltan Boszormenyi wrote:
Tom Lane írta:
Zoltan Boszormenyi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Also, the current grammar is made to give a syntax error
if you say "colname type GENERATED BY DEFAULT AS ( expr )".
But it makes the grammar unbalanced, and gives me:
bison -y -d  gram.y
conflicts: 2 shift/reduce

I'ts been quite a time since I last used bison, but as far as I
remember, you can tell it to write a rather details log about
it's analysis of the grammar. That log should include more
detailed information about those conflicts - maybe that helps
to figure out their exact cause, and to find a workaround.

greetings, Florian Pflug