Hi Alexander!
Apart from the problem you are writing about I'd like to ask you to explain
how you interpret counted frac_MCV - for me it has no sense at all to
summarize most_common_freqs.
Please rethink it and explain what was the idea of such SUM ? I understand
that it can be some measure for ratio of NULL values but only in some cases
when n_distinct is small.

regards