Eso es, Guille!!
that was the problem, both arrays should be of the same type/format, I
tried the method calling a replaceFrom: 1 to: 2 with: #(1 2 3) startingAt:
1. so I was passing an Array object instead, so I'm doing the right thing
but wrong testing! Thanks a lot!
I'm not on Discord but I could activate an account if it is more
comfortable to you...