From: Bruno [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 2:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] Call to undefined function: mysql_pconnect()

Hello,

Here's the code :

if (DB_PCONNECT == true)
                        {
                                $connectfunc   = "mysql_pconnect";
                        }
                        else
                        {
                                $connectfunc = "mysql_connect";
                        }
$this->link = $connectfunc($db_addr, $db_user, $db_pass)
    or $this->error("Could not connect to database server.")
mysql_select_db($db_name, $this->link)
    or $this->error("Could not select database '$db_name'.")

The line that gives the error is "$this->link = $connectfunc($db_addr,
$db_user, $db_pass)".

If you need more code, please let me know.

Thank you

Bruno

""B. van Ouwerkerk"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió en el mensaje

> >I am getting this error when I run a program that tries to access a mySQL
DB