Hi again.

I just found an above message that states the DLLs I need are in the PHP package
I installed and I just need to uncomment them from php.ini. Am I off the beaten
track or is that true?

I found the listings for php_oracle.dll and php_oci8.dll in php.ini under the
'Dynamic Extensions' section. I'm 'guessing' I only need to restart Apache now
to activate the extensions.

In my scenario, php and Apache are on my local NT server while the Oracle
database is on a Solaris box. Anything else I need to know?

Thanks in advance.

Tom