I have this table :

      service                | netid     |
   +-----------------------+-----------+
| Email                 | netid1          |
| Print                 | netid2          |
| network               | netid3 netid4   |
| Database              | netid2          |

I am displaying it like this :

echo "Contact:<a
href=http://www.blah.blah/cgi-bin/ph/blah?Query=$netid>$netid</a>";

Some records have only one netid with them , and some has two.

I need to parse the netid1 and netid2 and display it as a two separate
links. I am trying to use parse_str(str). Should I put a comman in
between?. This creates problem in the link.It queries for netid, rather
than netid .

I know how to do it for normal string manupulation, but I can't figure it out
how to incorporate it here. Any hints?Thanks in advance.