Anthony,

Then enable ODBC tracing in the ODBC Administrator and see where the calls
are failing.
Or try a different ODBC driver - you can download free ones from our site
for most databases.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers