Ok, pardon:
Table1: ID,weight,m_weight,height,m_height
Table2: ID,measure_name
This is the question: I've to build a query that gives
me with a single select, two rows of the table2.
If you can, please give me some hints about this
problem: store data with relatives measure units, and
a way to make format conversions: for example convert
lire to euro, or gr. to kg.
I'm thinking to store in table2 the conversion values.
ciao