From: Pentothal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 4:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] PicoSQL!

I guess this is the wrong place to ask for a new PHP
feature, but ... I don't know where else to ask!

I just want to signal to C skilled (and willing) people
here that there is a new interesting RDBMS server called
picoSQL (www.picosoft.it).

Besides beeing really small it's really full-featured and
fast. It's available for Linux and NT, it has a windows
ODBC driver (and JDBC driver, too), and ODBC 2.5 compliant
C/C++ API. It supports transactions, row level locking,
BLOBS, sub-queries and more...

Well: it needs a PHP module!

P.S.

Last but not least: it distributed under GPL !