Hi all,
I have a table in MySQL with the following field:
        'time_date' timestamp(14) NOT NULL
When a record is inserted into the table, NULL is inserted into the
time_date field giving me a normal timestamp with the time of the INSERT.
That much is fine.
However, it is necessary for me to update some of the records in my table.
But whenever I send an UPDATE, the timestamp changes. I would like for the
timestamp value to remain unchanged. Is there a way to do this without
reading the old value of the timestamp and reinserting with my UPDATE query?
Thanks.
-Rob