Three tables seems wasteful, and could mean that you have to do three queries when looking for someone. Why not approach it this way.

Users table - info on all users, regardless of category

Levels table - sets different access levels, e.g. clients, staff, administrators

User_levels table - assigns levels to user id's

This would give you more long-term flexibility as you would only have to extend the levels table to add granularity of access or control levels.

I'd also have a look at various network permission schemes, because there are subtleties that are not immediately apparent when working up an access scheme.

Cheers - Miles Thompson