> I am a bit confused.  I have built a web site from dynamic pages using
PHP
> &
> Mysql.  When a user selects an item from a drop down list that takes
then
> a detail page.  When they click back on the browser button they get a
> message about the page has expired.
>
> Is this an issue of session or cookie?  How do I correct this ?

It's an issue of using POST instead of GET and has nothing to do with
PHP. Most browsers won't "re-post" POST data for you for security
reasons. GET, however, is just a URL with a query string, so it simply
requests it.

---John W. Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/