Greetings every1 ........ I'm wondering how I can send the details of an
order to an email address.  I have a foreach loop which loops through an
array and each time round the loop it runs a query on the database to get
product details.  If for instance they ordered 5 different items then I
would need to loop 5 times to get all the product information.  The way I
see it, I can't make a call to the mail() function within the foreach loop
as that would send out an email for each product ordered.

Any ideas how to send all the order information all in one email?

Cheers for any ideas,

Graeme :)