Most of the PHP solutions I have seeen require the use of session
variables.  You could create an array containing only the unique
identifiers of all the records, and then store it into a session variable.
You would then use another session variable to retain the page size, and
then include the page numbers in the "Next", "Prev", "First", "Last" and
"Absolutr" page links.  Printing is probably best done with dynamically
generated PDF instead of HTML.

-- bob