The folks at PHP.NET have an excellent resource to help answer questions
like these. Check out this link:

http://www.php.net/releases.php#4.3.0

You're going to have to read the material and compare it against what you're
doing in your scripts to see if the 4.3.0 release is going to do anything to
your code.

Rich