Hi

I am not aware of a website that talks about cursors. However, I do know
that they should be avoided whenever possible. They tend to require a lot
of resources.  I mostly use them in stored procedures when I need to loop
through a result set. If you like, I can provide you with MS SQL Server
syntax. Cursors historically are used for grid-based application, and not
web-based applications. What are you doing that requires the use of a
cursor?

-- bob