This is a MySQL error on the server side - you need to make sure that
whatever user you're signing into MySQL with has access to modify the
database/table you're using.  I believe the GRANT keyword in MySQL is
what you need -- look at the MySQL reference manual:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/

Good luck!
--
Peter Ellis - [EMAIL PROTECTED]