From: John R. Sims, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 10:04 AM
To: php-db@lists.php.net; php_mysql@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [PHP-DB] problems with a script

Hi everyone,

I have a question.  I have built a script on my desktop that works fine, but
when I upload it to the server, it does not post the data to the database.
I checked the my server and the isp server.  I am running php 5.+ but my isp
is only running php 4.3.9  does this mean I have to change my script?

JOHN