You are in serious need of some regex here...google email regex and you will
have enough results to get you what you want.

Postal Code (assume 2 letters 4 dgits in that order

  if (ereg("^[A-Z]{2}{0-9]{4}$",$_POST['postal'])){

As for pasting it back to the form, I would suggest you have the form as a
function and the processing code as a function, then you can pass the post
arrays back and forth and pass the error handling along with it

Bastien

> [...]
><OPTION>SPAIN<OPTION>SRI LANKA<OPTION>ST. HELENA<OPTION>ST. PIERRE AND
>MIQUELON<OPTION>SUDAN<OPTION>SURINAME<OPTION>SWAZILAND<OPTION>SWEDEN<OPTION>SWITZERLAND<OPTION>SYRIAN
>
>ARAB REPUBLIC<OPTION>TAIWAN, PROVINCE OF
>CHINA<OPTION>TAJIKISTAN<OPTION>TANZANIA, UNITED REPUBLIC
>OF<OPTION>THAILAND<OPTION>TOGO<OPTION>TOKELAU<OPTION>TONGA<OPTION>TRINIDAD
>AND TOBAGO<OPTION>TUNISIA<OPTION>TURKEY<OPTION>TURKMENISTAN<OPTION>TURKS
>AND CAICOS ISLANDS<OPTION>TUVALU<OPTION>UGANDA<OPTION>UKRAINE<OPTION>UNITED
>ARAB EMIRATES<OPTION>UNITED KINGDOM<OPTION>UNITED STATES<OPTION>UNITED
>STATES MINOR<OPTION>UNKNOWN
>LOCATION<OPTION>URUGUAY<OPTION>UZBEKISTAN<OPTION>VANUATU<OPTION>VATICAN
>CITY STATE (HOLY SEE)<OPTION>VENEZUELA<OPTION>VIET NAM<OPTION>VIRGIN
>ISLANDS (BRITISH)<OPTION>VIRGIN ISLANDS (U.S.)<OPTION>WALLIS AND FUTUNA
>ISLANDS<OPTION>WESTERN

>         <INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE="Buy Now">
>     </FORM>
>   <? include("copyright.php");?>
></DIV>

>--end--
>
>   here is file 2: resultsubmit.php
>
>   <? include("header.php");?>
>   <DIV ALIGN=JUSTIFY>
>   <? include("ads.php");?>
>   <?php
>       $to = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
>       $from = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
>
>         //Check if we have something POSTed by the form.
>         if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS)){
>             //Start with an empty body for the mail message
>             $body = '';
>             //Iterate through all the POSTed variables, and add them to
>the message body.
>             while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)){
>                 $body .= $key . ' = ' . $value . "
>  ";
>             }
>             //Build up some nice From/Reply Headers
>             $headers = "From: $from";
>             //Mail the message out.
>             //Requires setting php3.ini sendmail path as per instructions
>             $success = mail($to, "Posted " . date("m/d/Y"), $body,
>$headers);
>             //Always check return codes from functions.
>             if ($success){
>                 echo "<B><CENTER>Please wait... Your request is being
>processed...!</CENTER></B>";
>             }
>             else{
>                 echo "<CENTER><B>Internal Error</B>:  Your input was
>unprocessed.<BR>Contact $from</CENTER>";
>             }
>         }
>     ?>
></DIV>
>
>   --end--
>

>   FYI I have changed some email settings and configuration files for
>security reasons.  But as you can see results are pushed to the second file
>than emailed off, no need for a database or anything.  So you should be
>able to test very easily.
>
>   If anyone can help with suggestions or even do the code it would be
>mostly appreciated, can pay since it's urgent.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s)
named above. If you receive this communication in error, you should
notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone (+44) 191 224 4461, delete
it and destroy any copies of it.

This communication may contain confidential information and material
protected by copyright, design right or other intellectual property
rights which are and shall remain the property of Piranha Studios
Limited. Any form of distribution, copying or other unauthorised use
of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
Piranha Studios Limited asserts its rights in this communication and
the information in it and reserves the right to take action against
anyone who misuses it or the information in it.

Piranha Studios Limited cannot accept any liability sustained as a
result of software viruses and would recommend that you carry out your
own virus checks before opening any attachment.

<<<<GWAVAsig>>>>
AdmID:74827E220832EC1314C4C8CCBB6E1885