On 02/16/2015 12:10 AM, Mark Murphy wrote:
How do you prevent access to the second partition? What good is a second
partition going to do? Both
partitions are visible to the OS. If you only have a single OS, then both the
client and the server
are running on the same OS, and there is only one logon. The number of
partitions is irrelavant.

So your choices are choose a compiled language like C or Java, or use multiple
computers. You can
use a hammer to drive a screw if you get a big enough hammer, but you will
probably break something
and it won't work very well. You are trying to use PHP to do something it was
never meant to do, and
that can only turn out badly. You can think about it all you want, but you are
just looking for a
bigger hammer to drive something that isn't a nail.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 7:21 PM, Ethan Rosenberg
<erosenb...@hygeiabiomedical.com