php-general Digest 2 Sep 2011 09:48:19 -0000 Issue 7466

Re: PHP/ Soap issue
        314702 by: richard gray
        314703 by: richard gray
        314704 by: Richard Quadling
        314705 by: Richard Quadling
        314706 by: Louis Huppenbauer
        314708 by: Richard Quadling
        314709 by: Richard Quadling

Re: Code should be selv-maintaining!
        314707 by: Tim Streater
        314710 by: Tedd Sperling

Re: [EasyPHP] How to export and import `alias` from previous version of EasyPHP?
        314711 by: Daniel Brown

Re: Bug #51739 tricky string to float conversion
        314712 by: Simon J Welsh

Does exist any zend debugger for windows 64bit?
        314713 by: Ali Asghar Toraby Parizy

On 01/09/2011 14:07, Louis Huppenbauer wrote:
I think it would be best if you could provide us with the .wsdl (and possibly with the server-code).

Thanks for the quick response Louis..

WSDL

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions name="CatalogueService"
  targetNamespace="http://example.com/catalogue.wsdl";
  xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
  xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
  xmlns:tns="http://example.com/catalogue.wsdl";
  xmlns:xsd1="http://example.com/schema";>

<types>
<xsd:schema
         targetNamespace="http://example.com/schema";
         xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
<xsd:complexType name="product">
<xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element name="name" type="xsd:string"/>
<xsd:element name="description" type="xsd:string"/>
<xsd:element name="price" type="xsd:double"/>
<xsd:element name="SKU" type="xsd:string"/>
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:schema>
</types>

<message name="getProductRequest">
<part name="sku" type="xsd:string"/>
</message>

<message name="getProductResponse">
<part name="product" type="xsd1:product"/>
</message>

<portType name="Product_PortType">
<operation name="getProduct">
<input message="tns:getProductRequest"/>
<output message="tns:getProductResponse"/>
</operation>
</portType>

<binding name="Product_Binding" type="tns:Product_PortType">
<soap:binding style="rpc"
<operation name="getProduct">
<soap:operation soapAction="urn:examples:CatalogueService"/>
<input>
<soap:body
             encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
             namespace="urn:examples:CatalogueService"
             use="encoded"/>
</input>
<output>
<soap:body
             encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
             namespace="urn:examples:CatalogueService" use="encoded"/>
</output>
</operation>
</binding>

<service name="Product_Service">
<port name="Product_Port" binding="tns:Product_Binding">
<soap:address location="http://example.com/api/catalogue"/>
</port>
</service>
</definitions>

SERVER CODE

ini_set('soap.wsdl_cache_enabled',false);
$server = new SoapServer('http://example.com/catalogue.wsdl');
$server->handle();

On 01/09/2011 14:16, Richard Quadling wrote:
Can you give me the URL for the WSDL file? Either online or by direct email.

Thanks for the quick response Richard -- I have just posted the WSDL in my earlier resply to Louis...
On 1 September 2011 13:27, richard gray <r...@richgray.com> wrote:
> On 01/09/2011 14:16, Richard Quadling wrote:
>>
>> Can you give me the URL for the WSDL file? Either online or by direct
>> email.
>>
> Thanks for the quick response Richard -- I have just posted the WSDL in my
> earlier resply to Louis...

Is there any chance of having the live URL? That way I can show
exactly what/where the issue lies.

I can build my test code for the WSDL file but I can't test it as the
URLs are junk.
--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend : PHPDoc

On 1 September 2011 13:35, Richard Quadling <rquadl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1 September 2011 13:27, richard gray <r...@richgray.com> wrote:
>> On 01/09/2011 14:16, Richard Quadling wrote:
>>>
>>> Can you give me the URL for the WSDL file? Either online or by direct
>>> email.
>>>
>> Thanks for the quick response Richard -- I have just posted the WSDL in my
>> earlier resply to Louis...
>>

> Is there any chance of having the live URL? That way I can show
> exactly what/where the issue lies.
>
> I can build my test code for the WSDL file but I can't test it as the
> URLs are junk.
> --
> Richard Quadling
> Twitter : EE : Zend : PHPDoc
> @RQuadling : e-e.com/M_248814.html : bit.ly/9O8vFY : bit.ly/lFnVea

Unless of course, you own example.com!

--

On 1 September 2011 13:25, richard gray <r...@richgray.com> wrote:
> On 01/09/2011 14:07, Louis Huppenbauer wrote:
>>
>> I think it would be best if you could provide us with the .wsdl (and
>> possibly with the server-code).
>>
> Thanks for the quick response Louis..

We need the URL for the WSDL file.

Without that, we don't know what is happening.

The WSDL content you've supplied is not tied to a real server. It just
uses the example.com domain as a way of showing you a placeholder
where your real URLs would exist.

--

On 01 Sep 2011 at 11:42, Richard Quadling <rquadl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 30 August 2011 23:25, Richard Quadling <rquadl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 30 August 2011 20:09, Robert Cummings <rob...@interjinn.com> wrote:
>>> You're just saying that so Tedd will be your friend!! Come now, let's be
>>> honest with everyone... Whitesmith's is UUUUUUUUHHHH-GLEE! ;)
>>
>> Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>
> So I think we've all established that Whitesmith's is the way to go,

I've been using the Whitesmith's style since I started coding in BCPL in the
mid-70s. Having the braces line up is a big help.

--
Cheers  --  Tim

On Sep 1, 2011, at 8:16 AM, Tim Streater wrote:

> On 01 Sep 2011 at 11:42, Richard Quadling <rquadl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>> So I think we've all established that Whitesmith's is the way to go,
>
> I've been using the Whitesmith's style since I started coding in BCPL in the
> mid-70s. Having the braces line up is a big help.

Good.

Not only do I use the Whitesmith style for PHP, but I use it for Javascript,
CSS, and everything that has braces (excepting grandchildren).

In addition, I also teach college level programming where I present my view on
style. While I may not influence established programmers (good habits or no),
young minds are open to suggestion. :-)

Cheers,

tedd

_____________________
t...@sperling.com
http://sperling.com

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 22:55, Nam Gi VU <nam.gi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Danial,
> I saw some update on EasyPHP via this group so I just thought to receive
> support as well as such advertisement.
> I'm sorry to "spam" this group.

    No, you didn't SPAM us, and I do understand.  We'd be better to
have a separate list for announcing project progress for PHP
derivatives to make it easier.  I'll do some research and discuss that
possibility with others here, as I have another announcement list in
mind that I'd like to get going as well.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager

On 1/09/2011, at 8:43 PM, magic-...@damage.devloop.de wrote:

> Simon J Welsh writes:
>>> If I use a string in PHP I don't want PHP to cut this string. Either it
>>> uses this string as it is or it gives me an error/warning/false (what
>>> ever...). But silently(!!!) using a small piece of a string is not
>>> understandable.
>> The manual clearly states this is how a string is converted into a number:
>> http://php.net/manual/en/language.types.string.php#language.types.string.conversion
>>  "The value is given by the initial portion of the string. If the string
>> starts with valid numeric data, this will be the value used. Otherwise, the
>> value will be 0 (zero). Valid numeric data is an optional sign, followed by
>> one or more digits (optionally containing a decimal point), followed by an
>> optional exponent. The exponent is an 'e' or 'E' followed by one or more
>> digits." If you don't want the string turned into a number using the
>> documented method, don't use it as one.
>
> Ok, then let's discuss the documented behavior ;-)
> Do you (not the document) really like this behavior? I mean if I am the only
> one wondering about that behavior it is ok for me. I just want to help PHP.
> cheers
> Daniel

Yes, I think the way it works is correct.

It follows similar conversions when changing from a data type that allows more
data to one that allows less. Similar things happen when converting from a
floating point to integral value.

It also directly correlates to the C functions for doing the same thing (atof,
strtod, the like).
---
Simon Welsh
Admin of http://simon.geek.nz/

Hi
I was using windows32 bit for a while, But last week I decided to install
64bit version.
I've installed wamp64bit with xdebugger, already. but I want to use zend
debugger. But when I want to download zend debugger from
http://downloads.zend.com/pdt/server-debugger/ I cant find any 64bit
version.
Could you tell me, there is any 64bit version of Zend debugger for windows?
Thanks for any help.