From: April [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 1:18 PM
To: Philip Olson; Benjamin Munoz
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Suggest for List

oh look, someone's getting snippy with me for speaking on the list and
admitting I'm a newbie already.  Patronizing does get to be a reflex action
after hearing the same question so many times, yeah.  But if I can't post
about the goodness/badness of having a newbie list and an advanced list,
because I wasn't here in 1999 for the first one and had no idea it had
happened, without being given tips on how to search google and get out of
your hair while you discuss big boy things...   If the volume is enough to
make the experts snippy (which it does regularly), why are the experts this
huge asset the newbies can't lose?   If it's something that no one on the
newbie list could answer, someone could just ask on the advanced list.

Anyway, on a trying not to be controversial and contrary note, where are the
archives?  People keep saying that, but I can't find any that work.