From: Petre Agenbag [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 12:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] GEnerating PDF's

Hi List

I'm investigating different possibilities to generate printable and
read-only documents, and the "best" method seems to be generating PDF's,
however, I have NO experience with working with PDF's, and the examples
in the manual only list a simple "one-liner" text pdf.
Where can I find more material that will explain in layman's terms how
to generate pdf's from various sources. As example, I'd like to generate
PDF's of a webpage "on-the-fly" or even from data in MySQL tables. It
seems that you need to provide the pdf generation process with the
co-ordinates and size of each "element", but it is the location of the
"elements" that I have trouble with, ie. what is needed to define each
element?

Thanks for the help.