Hello =)

I'm embedding an SQL query constructed in Javascript to an URL and opening
it in PHP where I try to execute it.

Problem is, the string arrives garbled, with all the apostrophes escaped.
This must be Javascript's type of "safe url encoding", but how would I go
about decoding it in PHP? I thought about urldecode or rawurldecode, but
Javascript doesn't seem to use RFC 1738 encoding (because of the escaped
apostrophes). Then I thought about writing a Javascript function to encode
the query string into RFC 1738 %-format, but then I couldn't use unicode
characters in my query, right?

What to do? I need to find a way so that the string can be encoded in
Javascript and decoded in PHP and not get garbled.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

--
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary and those who don't.