Hello Michelle-

a) Only enable one GD dll, so use php_gd2.dll.
b) Consider using imagecreatetruecolor() instead but
   either will work.
c) When asking support questions, it's important to
   say exactly what version, although in this case
   we know it's 4.3.0-1 as php_gd.dll was removed in
   PHP 4.3.2

Anyway, enable just one dll and it should work.  Be sure
to restart the web server afterwards.

Regards,
Philip