From: Tim Baker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 12:01 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [PHP] images in databases & Flash via PHP

        I was wondering - are there any good tutorials/examples of serving &
updating images from a mySQL database via PHP?  I assume this is possible,
but I'm almost a newbie having not used PHP/mySQL for ages with some
knowledge but would like to know more...

        Also now Flash MX can dynamically take JPEGs and MPEGs in
'dynamically' at runtime now, anyone combined this with PHP/mySQL to serve
images? (I'd guess someone or many people have :-)

        I've done it from the Flash only side, loading variables and
images/music, building modular duplicated movieclips etc. and want to do the
next step which is to combine that with databases (I'm currently using text
files, files on a webserver etc.)

        thanks

        Tim Baker