From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Just a remark but isn't it pointless to use Hungariannotation in a
> language that is by default typeless???

I would think that it would be the reason why you WOULD want to use
Hungarian notation (not that I do, though).

Even though you can take nVar and concatinate it into a string, should you?
Maybe you should first cast it to a string, then concatinate... right?

Using the notation would mean that'd you'd know what the varaible was
intended to hold when it was created, even though it can be juggled into
another type by PHP rather easily.

---John Holmes...