Hey Dan:

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 08:13:32PM -0400, Dan Anderson wrote:
> I have noticed that sometimes I cannot fopen($web_address,'r') or use
> any similar files if the web address contains a form get in it.  (i.e.
> ends in a ?var1=xxx&var2=xxx...).

It should work.  You said sometimes.  What are the times it doesn't work?

Are you always passing the same exact query string?  If so, then their
server is flaky.

Or, if are you sending different info in the query string at different
times, then you are likely not passing the info correctly.  When
constructing the query string, the values need to be URL encoded first.
See http://php.net/urlencode for more info on this.

> Also, is there any easy way to spoof posting a form?

Yes.
http://www.php-faq.com/postToHost.html
http://dodds.net/~cardinal/sendtohost.txt

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/