> From: Nicole [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Thanks. The cookie sets fine using the redirect. The problem is accessing
> the cookie when the script is called via the image tag. If the script is
> called directly, the cookie is accessible.

Images have their own connection (which is why you can see a page before an
image is downloaded, and why pages resize if width & height are not set on
the image). Cookie values via images are not "passed to parent", though
judicious use of javascript _may_ be able to retrieve the value - I've not
seen it done, but it _might_ be possible, though I doubt it.

It's not a "PHP" thing, it's an HTML protocol thing ...