hi marek,

thanx for your suggestion.
i have tried out the tokenizer but
1.  i think its not realy final and can change in the future
2. the tokenizer can only find real php code but i need to find my
simplified php code without an ; on the end of an statement for example.

so the tokenizer doesn't do my job. i'm not far from the right solution it's
a litle step to bring the regex working with embeded parenthesis beetween "
"

i only had 2pregs in the complete source that can catch any type of
registered function call with the simplified syntax ... this is fast enough
for me ...

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]