On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 13:17:57 +0100 , you wrote:

>I have a problem. When I start my PHP script, I get message "Premature end
>of script headers: php.exe". How can I solve this problem?

Run from the command line, or via a webserver? IIS or Apache? CGI or Apache
module? Do all scripts throw the error, or just some? What about an empty
script? What error code is the webserver returning? What do your error logs
show?

(My guess is that Apache is complaining that PHP is misconfigured or can't
be found - maybe a bad ScriptAlias or Action line in httpd.conf. But you're
not giving us much to work with here.)