From: Angelo Zanetti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 9:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] smarty

hi all has anyone used smarty before? what do you think of it? I think it's
pretty nice to seperate your script (code) from your design.

i would like to hear your comments and if you have any alternatives let me
know.

Angelo

Disclaimer
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information, which is the
property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is intended for the
attention and use only of the addressee.
Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete and destroy it
and any attachments thereto immediately.
Under no circumstances will the Cape Technikon or the sender of this e-mail
be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other
consequential damages for any use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to
http://www.ctech.ac.za/polic or call +27 (0)21 460 3911