On Monday 19 April 2004 12:22 pm, Marco Schuler wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to prevent the user to use the browser's back-/refresh-button in
> my multipage registration form (as well as in other forms). How can I do
> this?

If you look back in the archives of this list you will see the way that I did
this. It wasn't more than a month ago that I posted it. Basically whenever I
displayed a <form> I included a hidden tag with form_id that is saved in DB.
When user submits form check that form_id exists in DB then delete it. If the
form_id was found in DB, process form. If the form_id was not found in the
DB, do not process the form and alert the user that they shouldn't be using
the back button, refresh button, or pressing submit more than once.

James