On Wednesday 23 June 2004 03:32 pm, tommie ramirez.andujar wrote:
> Dear colleagues..
>
> I am new to mysql and I am trying to do the following, to create a php file
> that may contain some kind of form or survey and the data entered may be
> added to a database. Here's the code of the html form

Dearest Colleague,

        Start writing your project now. No one on this list or the PHP list is going
to write this code for you. Either list will be glad to help you with
problems you are having with code that you have written. Neither list is
going to produce your project for you. I would suggest looking at
sourceforge.net for pre-written code.

Not Your Code-Monkey,

        Your Colleagues